Scroll down to listen/download a sample of 10min guided Cacao journeys created for unique purpose and intention ✨
Guided Cacao Meditations
Journey with Candice and a cup of Ceremonial-Grade Cacao in guided meditations created for unique purpose and intention.
Learn more about Cacao, a delicious, heart-opening plant medicine and one of the most nutrient-rich plants on Earth here.
Ceremonial-Grade Cacao is a plant-medicine. Listen to your body in each moment, experiment and discover what works for you and your body. This may change day to day. Start small and work your way up to larger doses if it feels good to you. No one knows your body better than you.
Easy Ceremonial Cacao Recipe below
Easy Ceremonial Cacao Recipe
4 tbsp Ceremonial-Grade Cacao*
Pinch of cayenne pepper / chilli powder
1 cup/250mL/8.5oz hot water
*This is a ceremonial ~42g dose, use less Cacao and less water to decrease dosage
1. Boil the kettle & begin to centre yourself by bringing awareness to your breath
2. Measure out your Cacao into a heatproof blender (blending produces that dreamy creamy consistency, you can use a handheld milk frother or whisk on the stove, however be aware this doesn't produce the same consistency as blending)
3. Depending on your taste preferences, you can add a pinch of cayenne pepper/chilli powder, a natural sweetener of choice and anything else you desire, such as maca powder, cinnamon, cardamon etc. however these are not necessary
4. Prepare your sacred space for ceremony
5. Add hot water to the blender - by now it should just be hot (not boiling). Avoid putting boiling water directly onto the Cacao as it can result in a reduction of the effects and health benefits
6. Blend for approximately 30 seconds. Be careful when handling, pour into your favourite mug and enjoy your Cacao with intention